As we grow as a business, we have aligned ourselves with a number of complimentary specialist consultants so as to ensure that we provide the most comprehensive and cost effective consultancy service. Our plan is to add to these services incrementally over time so as to continually improve the service package we can deliver to each and every project.
Currently the S5 Environmental Team of consultants has extensive experience in the preparation of comprehensive
assessment reports on project specific environmental issues and factors. Our highly developed expertise stems from our combined participation on infrastructure delivery projects within the private and public sectors and large scale commercial, industrial and residential subdivisions throughout Queensland and east coast Australia.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PORTFOLIO INCLUDES :
- Due Diligence Environmental Assessments – early assessment and identification of potential environmental constraints and opportunities associated with a project/site, so that they can be planned for and managed throughout the project;
- Detailed Environmental Assessments such as Reviews of Environmental Factors and Environmental Assessment Reports;
- Ecological and Vegetation Assessments and Management Planning;
- Environmental Impact Assessments associated with major infrastructure projects;
- Environmental Management Plans;
- Site Based Management Plans;
- Bushfire Assessments and Management Plans;
- Stormwater Quality Management Plans and Modelling; and
- Compliance Management – Local, State and Commonwealth Approvals, permitting advice and management.